Friday, September 29, 2006

More for Fall '06

I have so many new designs coming to the shop and I'm excited to preview them on the blog. The silver pod necklace is one of my favorites because it's all sterling silver and great for work and weekends.

I was talking to a coworker yesterday and she was shocked that I make jewelry because I never wear any myself. I suppose it's like a fashion designer who wears all black. This necklace is the exception - I think I need one for myself!

This sterling silver bracelet is also part of the new silver collection I'll be adding to the shop. It has mother of pearl beads on a gorgeous chain. It's a bit tough to capture the elegance and luminosity of the stone and metal here but hopefully you can see it's beauty. Oh! It's also not heavy at all - none of my jewelry ever is.

No comments: