Thursday, March 15, 2007

New additions: Hannah Zakari's shop

Hannah Zakari is UK-based shop and ships internationally. Urban Bloom's Spring collection -- custom made for Hannah! -- has nearly sold out but there are still some awesome pieces available. The next update to her shop is likely to be in late March/early April so stay tuned.


I love the metro but I'd bike everywhere if I had my choice. Handmade in NYC, the Pedal Pusher bracelet is a sterling silver chain and clasp with 3/4" bike charm. I want this!


For fashionable computer geeks and internet lovers only. The Cyber bracelet is handmade in NYC and features a gold tone chain and clasp along with a 3/4" computer charm. I want this!


Unlike any other. Delicate pink leaf charm makes a beautiful pendant. Handmade in NYC, the Syrup necklace features 24 inch 14K gold filled chain and clasp with pink tourmaline and white freshwater pearl. The centerpiece is a 1" leaf charm. I want this!


In the Plum Bird necklace, purple crystals accent a brass laurel pendant. A delicate bird charm hangs below. Limited edition. Handmade in NYC. Gold tone components with 14K gold filled chain and clasp. 16" L chain and 3/4" L bird charm. I want this!


This one of a kind necklace appropriately named Satiate, is handmade in NYC and will satisfy your accessory wishes and make others green with envy. Hunter green Swarovski pearls are clustered on gold tone components and chain 19" L chain and 3/4" L dyed green jade stone. I want this!


Be sure to add this delicate necklace to your collection for the ultimate feminine touch. Part of the Perennial Beauty collection, this one of a kind necklace no. 19 is handmade in NYC. Imported from Russia, there is a delicate floral design painted on a luminous mother of pearl oval bead. 14K goldfilled chain and components, 17"L chain, 1"L pendant. I want this!