Thursday, March 15, 2007

New additions: My Bonnie and Clyde shop


My Bonnie and Clyde features Urban Bloom jewelry in their jewels shop. Sweetie earrings are handmade in NYC and feature gold toned charms, vermeil earwire. Approx. 1" in length. Every day is Valentine's! Kissing kids charms in gold tone make a "sweet" statement... I want this!


Who holds the key? earrings are handmade in NYC and feature a gold toned broken heart charm and gold toned key charm on 14K gold fill chain with 14K gold fill clasp & components. Chain measures approx. 18" in length. The heart reads: "He who holds the key can unlock my heart." So, who holds the key to your heart? I want this!


Bette earrings are handmade in NYC and feature silver toned filigrees with magenta and burgundy Swarovski crystals hung on sterling silver earwires. Approx. 1 1/2" in length. We "bette" you'll love these beautiful handmade earrings. I want this!


A touch of elegance, anyone? You're going to love these beautiful handmade filigree earrings! Camille earrings are handmade in NYC and feature gold toned filigrees in a heart/fan shape with 14K gold fill earwires. Approx. 1" in length. I want this!

1 comment:

indigomast said...

great stuff!! The top earrings? how adorable!!