Monday, August 28, 2006

To two 2 today

A rainy day but a fine day for a blogger update. I'm sending out two orders to stores today to two really fabulous stores which means that my international customers will be able to get styling for Fall by Urban Bloom.

Now that I'm building my own website the Etsy shop hasn't been as much of a focus lately though I did upload some new photos to the store for the Golden means and Rain droplet earrings. Here's an updated photo of the magical Once upon a time necklace which is available on Etsy.
There's a good chance I'll open that shop to sell my beads and pieces of my supplies that I don't have a use for.

The web shop will be opening within the next two weeks and I'm while I'm building the links page I'm sure I'll post a couple here as well.

No comments: