Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Workflow in color


I've been away from the blog since I purchased my domain name and hosting. Coming Fall '06, I'll have my own shop for your viewing and spending pleasure at UrbanBloomnyc.com. I'm a learn-as-I-go type and building a website takes a whole lot of manpower so I'm going slowly. I'm spending a lot of time determining the color scheme and working on what will compliment my pieces, appeal to visitors, and also reflect Fall's palette. Color trends and forecasts on the Pantone site are helpful. I've browsed around their site before because they also have lots of free articles on the psychology of color which totally fascinates me.

When there's time to play - and there's always time for creative fun - this is an awesome, hilarious project about advertising and the unexpected combinations of text and image.

No comments: